Orthodontic treatment is a wise investment in the health of your teeth and in the confidence of your smile. Your orthodontist, your dentist, and your parents will work with you to help you achieve that beautiful smile. However, the main player on your team is you.
- Brush and floss as often as you can each day.
- Keep all appointments with your orthodontist.
- Wear the appliances/ elastics as instructed, take care of the braces, and avoid certain food which can cause breakage.
- Call your orthodontist right away if you break any part of your braces or appliances.
- Have regular teeth cleaning by your dentist.
A little work now will pay off in straight, great-looking teeth.